In a little less than a year I will be Mrs. Joseph Kyle Stoy, I can NOT WAIT!!!! Gosh a year sounds so far away. So far it has been Fun but a little difficult at times, mainly since Kyle isn't here to be a part of the planning. We did however go pick out our venue before he deployed! I'm not going to say where its going to be yet, but it is the perfect place for us! We fell in love with it the minute we walked in!!! My parents came up a few months later and we we able to get it Booked!! Now all the smaller things will just fall into place, Right??? I'm determined not to be a Bridezilla, or just get too wrapped up in it that that's all I talk about. Just taking it one day at a time! The only thing I've bought are my shoes!!! I know that's very random- but I fell in love with them and had to have them, I held out for a couple months but I just couldn't wait any longer! They are absolutely PERFECT!!
I created a theknot.com wedding website shortly after we got engaged- It's nothing special but tells a little bit about each of us and again how Kyle Proposed!
You can check it out here
No comments:
Post a Comment